I have heard and seen it too many times. People are screaming that they were ripped off by their social media marketing agency; that they spent a lot of money and now they are almost broke with no results. Social media is much more than posting. Unfortunately, too many businesses treat it as such. Part of the problem is that a lot of business owners just do not know the right questions to ask when looking for a good marketing agency. Here are a few tips on how to hire the right social media marketing agency.
- TikTok’s US Adult Users Double Year-Over-Year; Here Are Age and Income Breakdowns
- Email Subject Lines That Can Improve Your Sales Email
- How to Build an Online Community of Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
- Managers: How Not to Lose the War Even as You Win the Battles
- How Technology Can Help Your Business Thrive During Lockdown